SPARKLING RED WINE
- Denomination: Lambrusco dell’Emilia IGP
- Grape variety: 100% Lambrusco (Salamino, Grasparossa)
- Vinification: traditional fermentation in red, with a maceration at a controlled temperature of 26/28° C for 12-14 days with daily delestage. Follow the aging in steel on the lees for almost 7 months.
- Second vinification: Fermentation in the bottle using natural yeasts and, as liquer the tirage, the must of the same grapes of the base of start (that is kept at a cold temperature from the harvest). At the end of the fermentation- that lasts almost 30 days – the yeasts remain at the bottom of the bottle and partecipate actively to the maturation of the wine.
- Alchol content: 11% VOL.
- Description: Initially red ruby color. With the aging in the bottle appears garnets reflections. Hints of red fruit, especially cherries and ribes, spicy pepper flavour. With the aging, these aromas are complexed by crusty breads notes, that originate from yeasts that remain in the bottle. The fine perlage is accompained by a good acidity and a balanced tannins. Grato can be served limpid pouring it in a pitcher and keeping the yeasts on the bottom of the bottle or fickle shaking the bottle before opening it 6-8° C perfect with cured pork meat,, seafood main courses, risotti with mushrooms and vegetables.
- Temperature: 8 – 10°C
- Sizes: 0,75l – 1,5l