SPARKLING RED WINE
- Denomination: Lambrusco dell’Emilia IGP
- Grape variety: 100% Lambrusco (Salamino, Grasparossa)
- Vinification: traditional fermentation in red, with a maceration at controlled temperature for 12-14 days with daily dèlestages.
- Second vinification: short charmat method using as liquer de tirage grape must of the starting base (kept it cold from the harvest)
- Alchol content: 11% VOL.
- Description: hints of red fruits and cherrie, well accompained by floreal notes of violet fresh and lively with a medium body, pleasantly balanced perfect with cured meat and traditional cuisine, as well as risotto.
- Temperature: 8 – 10°C
- Sizes: 0,375l – 0,75l – 1,5l